Organizations lacking a high-level cloud computing plan often risk in the wastage of time and investment. Keeping this in mind, we use industry insights and application-led services to create a cloud strategy that helps you achieve maximum results in minimum efforts.
Why Preparing a Strategy for the Cloud is Necessary?
- To implement the Cloud infrastructure with efficiency
- To gain advantage over competitors
- To expand your app or infrastructure over the Cloud
- To optimize your Cloud Infrastructure for best returns
- To reduce unwanted risks
Three Questions We Ask Ourselves
Here are the 3 question we ask ourselves before choosing a strategy for Cloud:
- How will the cloud implementation benefit customers?
- Where and how we should implement the cloud infrastructure?
- How will the strategy affect your app or service infrastructure?
Developing Strategy for the Cloud
The biggest mistake that organizations make while preparing a strategy for Cloud computing is to jump right in. At Softobiz, we define business outcomes and establish governance & control as part of the strategy.
Based on the origination needs we chose different approaches to implement on the cloud – ranging from multi cloud and multiple private to multi-cloud and hybrid cloud. This helps us reduce the downtime during migration and has minimum effect on the business.
Why choose a Multi-cloud Strategy?
As multi-cloud strategy is in the trend, we choose it in most of the cases. Following are the reasons why:
- You have flexibility to operate your apps or service from any geographical reason
- Implementation cost is very low
- As each cloud come with unique features, you have a chance to access the unique capabilities of your cloud setup
- You can take advantage of latest technical upgrades, service offerings, and pricing models to future-proof your cloud computing plan
“Very good understanding of the project, fast execution, well thought-through results. Highly recommended.”Dr. Tobias Kersig
Co-founder Kersig & Wiesner GmbH
create a cloud strategy with Industry insights and application-led services from our experts.